- As an Art Teacher, you should be able to encourage creativity and self-expression among students.
- Attention to details and responsiveness to students and their creativity is a must. You should be able to plan lessons on art in accordance with students’ learning objectives.
- Developing students’ drawing, coloring, and painting techniques.
- Recording and reporting on students’ progress.
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts / visual arts with teaching qualification, or equivalent.
- Prior experience as an art teacher in Educational Institutions.
Job Category: Academics
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru