National Public School North welcomes applications from all parents who support the school’s mission and values. The admissions are open to all students irrespective of caste, creed, gender and nationality.
- The first step – create your log-in and verify your e-mail-id.
- Next fill up the application form and pay the registration fees online.
- After the payment you will receive mail informing the date for interaction session/entrance test for the student.
- Only completed application form will be considered for admissions.
Address for Communication
- Kindergarten- An interaction session with the academic team for communication, motor, perceptual and analytical skills.
- Grade I to II – English, Math, and EVS.
- Grades III to VIII – English, Math, Science and chosen II Language.
- Parent will receive the admission confirmation mail only if the student has cleared the entrance test
NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL, NORTH
Sy No – 225/91/2, Kogilu Village, Yelahanka Main Raod, Bengaluru 560064
Phone : +91 8884445319 / 8951913711
Email : email@example.com